Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dane
    replied
    I have an old DV camera, Canon MV300 connected to the firewire port. My TV is connected to the camera.
    Then you got a TV overlay. It is also delayed about a second, but it is great to monitor the picture quality on.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Dwyer
    replied
    Bill:
    Buy an ACEDVio card for less than $200 and you'll have great NTSC full screen video to watch as you edit. It is delayed about 1 second but that is less of a problem than you might expect.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    There aren't any plans for fullscreen output that I know of. It'd be deceptive at best, completely wrong (color and raster-wise) at worst.

Leave a comment:

• mcity
    replied
    I too have the same card and same setup. You should configure the Nvidea control panel to dual screen and monitor 2 should be configured as a TV. I get video overlay to my TV most of the time though sometimes I miss it and will be back may be after a restart. Also try Edius overlay settings to Direct 3D or Direct draw.

Rajiv

Leave a comment:

• JimJulian
    replied
    Fx 1500

I have same card....can't be done. No inlay to monitor. Windows only. I was bummed. Nice card though.

Leave a comment:

• BillBarrett
    replied
    NX

This is my second workstation. I have an NX in my dual Xeon system which is great. So, what you are suggesting, full screen output, is being worked on? Might be a new feature? Great! If they give us that, what is the advantage of the hardware acceleration over my video card?

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    All you're seeing is PC output to component. Like a second DVI.

There's been grumbling about switchable full-screen output to a PC monitor before, but I don't see it happening.

NX is a good value for the output.

Leave a comment:

• BillBarrett
    started a topic Dual Monitor / TV out

Dual Monitor / TV out

I've got a Quadro FX1500 using Edius 4.54. I've got one DVI output for my 24" 1900 x 1200 LCD monitor and the component video out to a TV in SD mode. This computer does not have an NX card. The question is, how do I get the TV display to only show the video. I can drag the video display window to the TV but then it has the Edius menus on a screen that does not have enough resoultion to read them. Is there a way to set this up?
Working...
X