Edius 4 to 4.5 upgrade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 4 to 4.5 upgrade question

I have Edius 4.01 and I'm trying to update to Edius 4.5 and when I click on the Set up it says I don't have the correct version of Edius. Anyone know why this is happening? Is the upgrade to 4.5 free?

I think you may have an early trial version installed.

Uninstall Edius. Reinstall Edius from CD. You should then be able to upgrade to 4.54 (free).

Comment

Yeah, I downloaded it as a trial version and then purchased it before the trial ran out.

Comment

I can log in here as evidenced by this post but for some reason I can't get my user name and password to work in the download section for Edius 4. Isn't my user name and password the same as it is here????

Comment

in my case, the download area password is different to the forum

try the usual passwords you could have used when you registered your software
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

DL section and froum section passwords are not necessarily the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Coleman View Post
              Isn't my user name and password the same as it is here????
              No, it's different. Or rather, the two user databases have nothing in common. It's entirely possible to have your Web site login details match your forum login details, but it's in your own hands.

In your case, do a password reset at Canopus.com...

Comment

Thanks. I got it figured out.

Comment

Working...
                X