Edius and .BWF-Audio files..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius and .BWF-Audio files..

I remember that i have been chating with SR a year ago....it looks like there is no change so far(maybe in 4.54, but i doubt that...!)

.BWF is a broadcast format for Waves, nothing special with it, but Edius simply wount allow to import it...so i guess it needs to be updated on this..!

There is no problem when you rename the files to .wav, but this is a little bit annoying if you have 100s of clips, although there are tools that rename all the files automaticly..! So please help here GV!

Whats even more anyoing to me is the fact that we use 24bit files, and Edius doesnt really support thta so far.
    Thats a pitty, as we need to synchronize the external sound file in Edius, but cant work with the 24bit in the end, as Edius imports them, but only uses the 16Bit of it....so maybe this is a little easyer to solve than changing the whole 8-bit colour-range to 10-bit....would be great!
    Respecting the whole AAF-export to Nuendo for example, it makes a lot of sense in the workflow...!

Keep goin GV-we do LOVE developement!!
    Edius 6.52
    Windows 7-64bit
    8GB RAM
    Intel Core I5, [email protected],40GHz

Can you put up one of your files that won't import and one 24 bit.

BTW which recorder are you using?
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

I can put 1 .bwf that is in 24bit...
      Would that work for you?
      Last edited by hvx_germanboy; 11-30-2007, 05:30 PM.
      Edius 6.52
      Windows 7-64bit
      8GB RAM
      Intel Core I5, [email protected],40GHz

Comment

Yes please . I want to test something here again.

Thanks
        Steve
        EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
        A proud EDIUS EDITOR
        For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Working...
        X