X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help:How can Edius change fps in project

Hi folks,

I got a problem and I need your help.

I have a project.I want to export aaf file so that I can edit with Adobe premiere pro.But I find Edius say the projet's fps can'nt match up to the timeline footage.

I try to find the solution on Internet but seems like no good anwser.

If I change the fps, which should be changed? footage or project?

If I create a new porject, how can I import the previous project or sequense into the new one.

I export aaf or edl many times, but it still doesn't work.

Would be great to have your opinions on this.

Thanks a lot.

________
    Edius 6.5 Chinese interface
    Windows 7-64bit
    8GB RAM
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU, [email protected]

Hi Karl.

You have to start the project to the correct frame rate of your footage. If you import footage with the wrong frame rate after you have started your project, for instance, you start a project at 25FPS and then import footage that is 29.97FPS. Then Edius will simply force fit the footage to the project, this will cause frame interpolation/blending, but there won't be a common time base.

It is especially important to use the right project and footage settings if you plan to export the project for use in another video application. If you miss-match the project and video footage, eventhough Edius will work this way, it can cause many issues when exporting to open in another video application, as the timeline/project/sequence time code/time base will conflict with any video files that are not the same. For instance, it can be really difficult for another application to translate timecodes from an EDL, where the project and media do not match time bases.

Cheers,
    Dave.

"There's only one thing more powerful than knowledge. The free sharing of it"

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Is your Robot three laws safe?

Comment

Working...
    X