No announcement yet.

edius (8.20wg) help without going online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll retest on Monday when I'm back in the office, but I'm pretty sure Edius 8 works the same on both Win 7 and 8 and it's the Edius 7 that you have installed that's changing the Windows registry to look for it in the root of the Edius folder.

It would make much more sense if they just made Edius use a local file especially for WG as one of the main reasons people seem to buy WG is so you don't need to go online
    DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

in case of EDIUS8 WG, there is no reason why a user can't create a desktop shortcut to the WG pdf and pin it to taskbar etc
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

They could, but why should they have to? Just seems like extra desktop clutter, when there should be direct access inside the program
        DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

Maybe I'm losing the plot but where is the location for the E8.3 WG pdf Manual?
          I have found the Pro (New features) version but not a full WG version.
          Is there one or am I looking for something that does not exist?

Comment

Working...
          X