Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eduartmuca
    • Sep 2016

how can i export in 25p when i am 60p or 30p

Dear. i have a problen and i dont know how to resolve it.
    I have Edius 8 and i open a project with 60 frames. when i export, normally it will export in 60 P too. but i want to put the export clip in another project with 30P. in fact the first clip which is in 60 P, is not the cool quality in this project with 30P. however when i export all the Project , normaly is in 30 P. But when i want to export it in 25 P, the clip is not ok cause have a video troubling. Please can u explain to me what can i do to have a normal play Video but with 25P export.
    Hope to have e resolve.
    Regards from Eduart

PS. Sorry for my bad english
  • David Clarke
    • Aug 2007

Presumably you have found out how to export at a different frame rate- either:
    1. Export an AVI file at the frame rate of your project and then start a new one at 25P, or
    2. Go to print to file and "enable conversion" and change the frame rate there.

Both will either frame blend or repeat frames. The default is blending which means the video will be fuzzier. If you start a new project and bring in you 60 file you will be able to see what it will look like at 25P, without exporting. You can change between frame blending and frame repeating by going to the clip on the timeline, right clicking and choosing "time effect" then "field option". If you select "nearest neighbor" then you EDIUS will repeat frames and not blend the video.

This is as good as EDIUS can achieve.
    EDIUS silver certified trainer.
    Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Working...