Render to timeline help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render to timeline help needed.

Hi i have a three camera shoot of a guy singing songs and i have many of them edited and i am trying to render to timeline using in and out render points that all is working but i get no sound and no titles or effects in the rendered out to timeline clip.

I was going to save each clip and then edit them all into a smaller sample clip of a few songs for a demo for him.

How can i get render to timeline to included everything the way i have it?

Or is their some other easy way to do this to save each edited clip and be able to just work with them to make the demo?

Thanks
    System win 7 Pro
    AMD FX 8350 Eight Core Processor 4.00 GHZ
    8 GB of Ram, 64 bit system.
    EVEA Geforce GTX 960 video card
    Shoot with the Samsung NX1

Are you working in Multicam mode - if so your audio needs to be on an A track. All other audio is switched off. You can then consolidate to one track, (although I never do) and then come out of Multicam. Effects do not display in multicam and filters are best disabled in the multicam display.
    EDIT
    When you render to TL it is only the video - if you need the audio as well export to file(HQ/HQX) and add that back.

Are you aware that you can add part of a sequence to the bin using in out markers and then reopen that smaller sequence?
    Last edited by DigitalDave; 08-23-2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

No i am not in Multicam mode mode i guess i should be. but already have most all this edited in normal mode.

Are you aware that you can add part of a sequence to the bin using in out markers and then reopen that smaller sequence?

No i did not know that /.. How?

I have rendered it out but the quality dose not seem to be as good as what is in the timeline playback so was not sure i wanted to use that back in for another edit.
      System win 7 Pro
      AMD FX 8350 Eight Core Processor 4.00 GHZ
      8 GB of Ram, 64 bit system.
      EVEA Geforce GTX 960 video card
      Shoot with the Samsung NX1

Comment

You have to assign a keyboard shortcut to it.

Go to your user preferences- interface - keyboard shortcuts.
        Type "sequence" in the filter box and look for "add to bin as sequence (between in/out)"
        Assign a keyboard shortcut.

Then go back to the sequence, set and in and out and use your shortcut.

There is also "add to bin as sequence (selected clip)" which, fairly obviously, will let you select a bunch of clips and add them to the bin as a sequence.
        EDIUS silver certified trainer.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Working...
        X