How do you start a new thread - other than posting on another 1 first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you start a new thread - other than posting on another 1 first

I don't want to sound like a moron, but is it possible to create a new thread, without having to post a reply to another thread just to get to the little "create a new thread" button? If it is possible I don't know how. I even read the FAQ link that tells all the rules about it, and that it is possible, BUT, it does not tell you how? You say, oh, but you just created one, yes, by accident. it was offered to me after replying to another post. So is that the key? you have to reply to another post - to get to create a new thread? Surely Not? I need help with creating a new tread, so that, I quit asking questions via replying on threads that are unrelated to my questions. Sorry for doing that but I need help with my edius WG8 - thank U

The words moron, imbecile, and idiot mean different things. In psychology, an idiot has the least intelligence on the IQ scale someone who is mentally challenged; an imbecile is not quite as dumb as an idiot and is now considered equivalent to moderately challenged; a moron is then the highest level of intelligence for someone who is mentally challenged, thus considered as being mildly mentally challenged. www.todayifoundout.com
    MB P9x79 - CPU I7 7820X - 32GB Ram - OS win10 Pro SSD 850 Pro - AMD Radeon 7100 Video Card
    Edius WG Pro 9 - Vegas 17 Pro - CS6 Production Premium - Davinchi Resolve Studio 16 - FCP X

Well it looks like you have done it.
    Select the relevant forum from the Forums list. ie if it is Edius software related go "Editing with Edius" and if it is to do with Hardware, third party etc there are relevant forums. If it is totally off topic like "who had an Amiga?" the use the Lounge.
    In the top left (just above the threads list) is NEW THREAD click there and that is it.

Comment

Starting a new thread

Actually I am having the same issue (albeit some years later) - there is no new thread option visible to me.
      i7-6700 3Ghz, Gigabyte Z170-HD3P, Corsair 32gb ddr4, Nvidia Geforce GX750Ti, Sandisk SSD boot/program drive, Samsung EVO Plus 9700 M2 NVME SSD video drive.

Edius 9. Windows 10

Some of the gear, no idea what it means.

Comment

I think you have to go to the top page of "Editing with EDIUS" to post a new thread.
        Attached Files

Comment

Reply.

Getting Same issue? You guys got the solution?

Comment

Look carefully at the post above. jpg shows it all. Highlit in red
            Last edited by Geoff_C; 04-23-2020, 07:00 PM.
            Sys1: Gigabyte Z370 HD3 i7 8086K(4.3Ghz), 16Gb ram, 256Gb SSD system + 2x2Tb Graphics: nVidia 1060, (W10 Pro) BM IP4K, E8v3 WG; Vegas Pro19; Davinci Resolve18_Studio, GH2(hacked), Pana HC-X2000E, GoPro5
            Sys2 :Clevo i7 6700K 2.5Ghz,16Gb ram 2565Gb SSD + 1Tb, (W10 Pro), Software: E8v3 WG; Vegas Pro19,Davinci Resolve18_Studio

Comment

Working...
            X