Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Bezier curves

I am new to the use of Bezier curves so here it goes :

I've use the Layouter tool to mark the begin / end key frames to zoom into the clip , but the beginning zoom starts off very quickly and the ending zoom ends very abruptly. How do I use the Bezier tool to start a smooth take off and have a smooth ending zoom ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Chismoso View Post

I've use the Layouter tool to mark the begin / end key frames to zoom into the clip , but the beginning zoom starts off very quickly and the ending zoom ends very abruptly. How do I use the Bezier tool to start a smooth take off and have a smooth ending zoom ?

Thanks.
    1) Its easy:
    On the first keyframe (the topmost one) klick the right mousekey and select Bezier. Thats all!

2) Addendum
    : If you want to see the curve - see attached image and
    - set the values in the red marked boxes as needed.
    - The two small arrows show the line where you can draw with the mouse to lengthen the height of the bezier-display.

3) Advanced handling of the bezier-curves: See Bild-2 ===>
    - Klick (for example) at the left Bezierpoint (red arrow).
    - You will see the endpoints of the bezier tangente.
    - Click one of the endpoints: You can pull this endpoint left or right (look what happens with the curve!); holding SHIFT you will be restricted to pull only horizontally.
    - Pull (without SHIFT!) the endpoint down and have a look on the curve.

Good luck - kurt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kpot; 08-03-2016, 08:54 AM.
    HW: ASUS Z170-A; Proz: i7-6700K; RAM: 32 GB DDR4; GPU: RTX-3070, 8GB GDDR5; SSD: SAMSUNG-850-Pro, 500 GB
    SW: WIN-10/64 PRO (21H2-19044.2006), Firefox u.a.
    NLE: EDIUS-X(10.33.9356)-WG; RESOLVE-18.0.4.0005 Studio​​

// Read > Test > Understand

Comment

Originally posted by Chismoso View Post

Thanks.
      very simple

right click the top most start keyframe and select bezier, this will take care of the move start and end in one hit
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Awesome ! ! ! Thanks very much guys , I've learnt so much from this forum .

Comment

Working...
        X