No announcement yet.

Edius Froze when applying filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the 6600 seems to have been involved with several strange problems.

Comment

Not mine- which still happens.

Comment

Edius 4.54 freezes with Nvidia 7600

Originally posted by PaulTV View Post
        Just to tie this one up, my Nvidia 8800GT 512Mb arrived a couple of days ago, so expecting nothing much I took out my olde 6600 and installed the new monster.

I may be jumping the gun here, but I've done 2 long days, running AE in the background, rendering HD material with "Looks" applied, making Flash files in Flash 8 as well as having Vegas pro 8 running for a touch of audio editing. All this with Edius working on a 10 sequence project and not one failure.

So, looks like the 6600 is a bad lot, it was fine up to Edius 4.24 I think, but started grumbling around 4.5.

I hope this helps anyone experiencing lock ups described earlier in this thread

Paul
        Paul, has your new Nvidia 8800 still solved this issue for you?

My card is a 7600GS and I am suddenly experiencing these freezes in CC work, I thought of waiting to see if the next Edius release fixes this problem but these freezes are now seriously disrupting my work.
        Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Comment

Working...
        X