Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Another thumbs up from the NX and Edius Broadcast. Great system!

I haven't moved up to HD yet (waiting for the dust to settle in the industry) but my computers ready for HD without a problem with the NX inside.

Leave a comment:

• juhaheiskanen
    replied
    Broadcast and NX output to Philips HD-ready flat monitor.. Great !
    I Also use Panasonix HPX3000 series, Sony F355 and HVR-Z1 Cams.

Is there any way to calibrate output screen.. I got Eye1 macgretagbeth..
    Anyone done calibration ?

BR, DC

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    I notice you are a P2 guy. I shoot with the HPX2000 and the HVX200. Edius Broadcast is one of the best user friendly systems to Edit on. I have FCP and it never gets used.
    Mule Ferguson
    Pumpkin Creek Video

Leave a comment:

• gpedirect
    replied
    Thank you all for your inputs. Each NLE software has its plus and minuses but so far, I like Edius a lot because it's fast. I have yet to try FInal Cut because I'm not a Mac guy.

Leave a comment:

• hvx_germanboy
    replied
    I can just second that,

i got a SP-card,
    Edius Broadcast,
    HVX200 and the workflow is very sweet...!

I am just waiting for the ring of the postman to get my new Broadcast-LCD, so the whole beautiness of getting your HD-Signal to the monitor should be here soon...!

Try to get different impression from other systems too, we are all a little bit "biased" gere, as we all use the equipment.
    To me there is no real alternative (working native/Speed-/Signal-output-wise) right now...i may change my oppinion 1 Day when Apple would work natively with P2, but i doubt that.

If you consider the AAF-Export of Edius, and the upcoming After Effects update to read native P2-footage(which still has to be tested in real life of course..), that gives you a very sweet workflow, also in CC/compositing-post!

Leave a comment:

• johannesj
    replied
    Just put to gether NX system and i love it.
    Works just grate.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Works great. The Edius "flavors" are basiclaly the same. Different ones provide different format support.

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    Its a very good system. and the beauty is you get HD preview in the HD monitor.
    Your clients eyeballs will pop out of the socket.

Mule Ferguson
    Pumpkin Creek Video
    HPX2000
    HVX200
    Edius NX/Broadcast

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Edius Nx

It works very fine for us...

Leave a comment:

• gpedirect
    started a topic Edius Broadcast 4.5 & NX card

Edius Broadcast 4.5 & NX card

planning on buying edius soft/hardware. Is Edius Broadcast and NX compatible? Will Broadcast see the NX card just the way Edius Pro see? What about p2 MXF files edit on NX card?

Your feedback will be appreciated. Sorry if this topic had been posted somewhere already.
Working...
X