Can't Update 7.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Update 7.5

I know it's been discussed but I don't think a final answer was ever given. Every time I try to update 7.50, I get a message about two Windows updates are required. I go to install them and the updater from windows says they are already installed. I'm caught in this endless loop with no solution in sight. I don't update windows on this machine but did install the two stated as required by the Edius updater. How do I get these Edius updates to install?

Very frustrating.

Thanks for your input and ideas.
    Gigabyte mobo with i7 K2600, 16G Ram, Storm Mobile, nVidia 570 but I'm just a hobbyist.

Uninstalled the two windows update

and reinstalled. Still getting the same problem.
    Gigabyte mobo with i7 K2600, 16G Ram, Storm Mobile, nVidia 570 but I'm just a hobbyist.

Comment

Originally posted by chappyware View Post
      I know it's been discussed but I don't think a final answer was ever given. Every time I try to update 7.50, I get a message about two Windows updates are required. I go to install them and the updater from windows says they are already installed. I'm caught in this endless loop with no solution in sight. I don't update windows on this machine but did install the two stated as required by the Edius updater. How do I get these Edius updates to install?

Very frustrating.

Thanks for your input and ideas.

what is your exact version number of the installed 7.5?
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Curent version

I have 7.50.191 installed. Is that helpful?

Comment

uninstall it from control panel and choose deactivate later

empty hidden Temp folder in Appdata/Local

download and install full installer of 7.53.0010

the full installer will see your installed security updates and install fine

be sure to tick DirectX during the installation when you see it unticked
          Attached Files
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X