• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by tingsern View Post
    Anton,

If Windows don't see the hardware, telling him to install the NX drivers (again) won't help him. I have never encountered such a situation before on my PC. I have removed the NX card, and plugged back in (more than 10 times now) - and I never have to install the NX hardware drivers again. Something else is wrong with his PC.
    the reason I suggested that is because the installer would have informed him to insert the card and then try again

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    That is what we all where trying to tell you. Now your drivers will load and your presets will be there. :)

Happy Editing

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    I think the original poster does not want to find out if widows sees the card or not he has ignored everybody who has made such a suggestion.
    So I think It is no use stressing that.

Any way he should install the driver from the latest Edius download he has and not from the cd.
    Edius updates always contain the latest driver and/firmware for the cards.
    But if the card is not seen by windows you can install the drivers for 365 days and it will not work.

SR
    I thank you! I have just opened my PC and I seat better the card into the PCI-X slot and now it is OK.
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    I think the original poster does not want to find out if widows sees the card or not he has ignored everybody who has made such a suggestion.
    So I think It is no use stressing that.

Any way he should install the driver from the latest Edius download he has and not from the cd.
    Edius updates always contain the latest driver and/firmware for the cards.
    But if the card is not seen by windows you can install the drivers for 365 days and it will not work.

SR

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    it only takes a few seconds to install the NX drivers, however you need to reboot afterwards
    Anton,

If Windows don't see the hardware, telling him to install the NX drivers (again) won't help him. I have never encountered such a situation before on my PC. I have removed the NX card, and plugged back in (more than 10 times now) - and I never have to install the NX hardware drivers again. Something else is wrong with his PC.

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    it only takes a few seconds to install the NX drivers, however you need to reboot afterwards
    OK! I will install the drivers again but can you tell me how have to install the NX card drivers please? In the Edius CD from HX-E1 folder have I to to the Setup?
    thanks again

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    But I have to install the NX card drivers again also if I have seat the card into the same PCI slot?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    No But every one is trying to tell you to make sure the card is seated proper in the slot.
    Because if it is not windows won't see it and it won't load the drivers.
    Then when you start EDIUS it will not see that the NX is there so it won't load the NX presets.

Ok let me try:

1 Make sure the nx is is seated proper in the slot
    2 Start computer
    3 go in to control panel /device manager look if the NX is detected and that the drivers are loaded.
    4 If everything is ok start EDIUS
    5 the presets will be there

extra Point 3 if the NX is not detected shut down the computer and reseat the card and then start from point one again.

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    yes, you are missing half of them, all the hardware ones are missing

once you install the NX card drivers, they will all be there again

But I have to install the NX card drivers again also if I have seat the card into the same PCI slot?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    Therefore do you tell me in that windows there are other and different writings?
    If I have this problem it can cause degradation of image quality on Output?
    I have just output my work.
    Thanks
    yes, you are missing half of them, all the hardware ones are missing

once you install the NX card drivers, they will all be there again

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    The NX Card is only a input/output card. If it was not listed it there is no quality difference in the video. Your ouput should be just fine. :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by tingsern View Post
    Ulisse,

If you merely take out the NX card and plug it back into the same slot on your PC, there should not be any problem. I have done that (unplug the NX card, do some wiring, plug it back in) more than 10 times so far - and I have NOT encountered that problem of yours.

I suspect you didn't seat the card properly into the PCI-X slot. Instead of reloading drivers (do that at the last resort) - why not open up your PC, remove the NX card, and plug it back in firmly. Try it and see if it works.

TS
    Therefore do you tell me in that windows there are other and different writings?
    If I have this problem it can cause degradation of image quality on Output?
    I have just output my work.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Ulisse,

If you merely take out the NX card and plug it back into the same slot on your PC, there should not be any problem. I have done that (unplug the NX card, do some wiring, plug it back in) more than 10 times so far - and I have NOT encountered that problem of yours.

I suspect you didn't seat the card properly into the PCI-X slot. Instead of reloading drivers (do that at the last resort) - why not open up your PC, remove the NX card, and plug it back in firmly. Try it and see if it works.

TS

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by vortigern View Post
    reload the driver
    I'm sorry but I don't understand fine.
    In the Edius CD from HX-E1 folder have I to to the Setup?
    thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by vortigern View Post
    reload the driver
    OK, I will do it but I'd like to know if in that windows (Output Device on the left) there are others writings too.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X