replied
    you can try the dongle driver on the installation CD, see attached video

or download the latest
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Read this http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...ight=HASP+3.25

Also sometimes just moving the dongle to another slot is enough.

Leave a comment:

• Geoff_C
    replied
    Can you not restore your system drive to a date prior to these problems?

Maybe you have a windows' backup' or an image of your system that you have forgotten about. If so you will be up and running in minutes.

If you have an SSD for your system drive restore may not be an option but if you have a HDD there should be several restore points available.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Leave a comment:

• tdadvertising
    replied
    Now it's worse!

I reinstalled and it won't install the driver for the product key. I can't use Edius at all now. Guys, I really need some help here. I'm a TV editor and I can't get into any of my projects. Here's the error message: "Devise driver software was not successfully installed." The device is HASP HL 3.25 That's the little green USB key. I've tried three times, no luck

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    uninstalling and re-installing does not harm your projects

I would do that and then apply the free update to 6.08

If you go to EDIUS8, be warned that it is a 64bit software and all plugins you may have now won't work until you upgrade them all to 64bit

Leave a comment:

• tdadvertising
    replied
    This is version 6.05. I've tried copying the old projects to the new drive. no dice. I got one opened today but can't do anything with it. It just shows the frisbee. I was going to reinstall, but I didn't know if that would blow out my existing projects. Also thinking about upgrading, but I'd like to be sure I can jump to 8 Pro from 6.05

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    where are the troublesome projects located? on the same new drives? If not, can you copy them to the new drives with Win Explorer and then try again

also, which version EDIUS6 do you have?

Leave a comment:

• tdadvertising
    started a topic Edius 6 won't open projects

Edius 6 won't open projects

Hi guys, I have a sudden onset problem with my Edius 6... I have a couple projects on newer drives that open right up. But most of my projects won't open at all. It just get the frisbee all day. Not sure what to do. I went to reinstall, but I see it wants to uninstall first, and I'm afraid of losing my projects. Any ideas?
Working...
X