Change the colors of the clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the colors of the clip

How to change the color of the clip, each individual and so when you add in the bin and then onto timeline.
    for example, yellow to red and green to blue?

how to change color in BIN I know...I asked about system settings - to change the color and manually set the default TAPO were other colors
    Last edited by mazay_07; 03-16-2016, 01:23 PM.

Hi:
    Klick the clip in the BIN with the right mouse > choose the last action "Properties" > File info > Clip color > select the color and leave the properties.
    After that drag the clip into the Timeline ===> both clips (BIN, Timeline) have the same color.

You cant change the color of Audio and Video-Part separat in the BIN but in the Timeline (unlink the clip before)

kurt
    Intel core i7-6700K / ASUS Z170A / 32 GB RAM / Intel HD Graphics 530 / SSD Systemdrive / Gigabyte GeForce GT 1070 / Win-10/64 Pro / EDIUS-X(10.32.8750)-WG / Mercalli (V2, V4 and V5 Plugin/64bit) / RESOLVE-18 Beta-4 Studio / ImgBurn / PowerDVD etc.
    // Read > Test > Understand

Comment

how to change color in BIN I know...I asked about system settings - to change the color and manually set the default TAPO were other colors

Comment

Working...
      X