Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Quick Titler GUI

Hi
    I have Edius Pro 7.4. I'm either doing something silly or I have a fault. After several years of using Quick Titler with no problems, suddenly, when I select Title to go on the title track 1T, it appears on the 1T track, and Quick Titler is also on the Task Bar, but there is no Titler window. It's not hidden behind the main Edius window.
    I have tried it with several different projects, and also rebooted the computer, all to no avail. Any suggestions would be welcome.

this means the titler is open outside the visible desktop

press Alt+Space and while holding press M

then use the arrow keys on your keyboard to bring it back into view
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Yet another of your great tips on "hidden" features, Anton
      Very useful for Windows in general.
      Thank you
      Regards
      Douglas
      Creator of Video Tutorials for mere mortals at https://www.gaijin-eyes.com

Main System: EDIUS WG 9, Asustek Intel Z370, i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX-1080Ti, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Brilliant

Thanks Anton
        That worked a treat, thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X