Sluggish Multi-cam mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sluggish Multi-cam mode

I am noticing sluggish multi-cam performance that I never had before. Even on my new quad 2.4 with a SATA RAID I get the dreaded red line and audio poping with just 2 tracks. Anyone else having this problem? I never noticed it before version 4.5.

Randy
    Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

SD or HD?

Under SD it's been flawless for me. I haven't had much of a chance to mess with HD.

Comment

Sluggish Multi-cam

SD which normally works great, now its dropping frames all over the place.
      Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Did you pick "Skip frames" by any chance?

Comment

Sluggish Multi-cam

I tried it with or without skipped frames.
          Randy

Comment

Is it dropping frames? Enable the frame drop dialog box to see if your timeline stops during playback.

Something is definetly wrong here. I've done 4 track DV mixes without any problems.

Comment

Crazy idea - change the Fill value to 100% for all clips, with the Video Layout Tool..

Comment

Working...
              X