• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I'll third that.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Rob is correct, and if a special BIOS setting is required, it is listed in the notes for that board entry.

Leave a comment:

• robsegaar
    replied
    Hi,

I think that GV test all MB's in default mode and not use a special setting.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
    As I wrote here I have "Destination disk too slow" message when capturing- not all the time, but very often with 4.5x and do not have it with 4.26. The main difference is the new overlay feature. I am using P5K-E motjerboard, Quad Extreme processor etc. Board P5K is one of approved for use with GV/Canopus hardware, I have NX Express.
    Is it possible to publish here RECOMMENDED BIOS SETTINGS for P5K board? Maybe it is not a bad idea, because P5K is popular and those settings will help some of us to "speak the same language"? What for me, I will print them and set them on my computer BIOS, hope this may help.
    Thank you
    mike
    Have you tried setting the bios to defaults and going from there?

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    GV, please! It may help a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Stereodesign
    replied
    I'll second that. Good suggestion.
    How about the Bios setting for all the recommended MoBo's?

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    started a topic BIOS settings please

BIOS settings please

As I wrote here I have "Destination disk too slow" message when capturing- not all the time, but very often with 4.5x and do not have it with 4.26. The main difference is the new overlay feature. I am using P5K-E motjerboard, Quad Extreme processor etc. Board P5K is one of approved for use with GV/Canopus hardware, I have NX Express.
    Is it possible to publish here RECOMMENDED BIOS SETTINGS for P5K board? Maybe it is not a bad idea, because P5K is popular and those settings will help some of us to "speak the same language"? What for me, I will print them and set them on my computer BIOS, hope this may help.
    Thank you
    mike
Working...
X