Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing

I have Edius 8.1 back from an oops. Now when I want to change a setting in an effect, or under settings like user or timeline Edius crashes Even in a new project with no clips, just going in to the settings and changing playback buffer or any other setting it crashes.
    What to do now.?
    Thanks
    Bruce
    EDIUS 8.2 Boris Red 5 I7 -4790K cpu 32g Gskill Ram Win7 pro Asus Z97-A motherboard w/ Thunderbolt and Firewire cards Crucial 240g ssd Toshibia 4t hd Noctua NH-D144 cooler Asus Geforce GTX 970 graphics card w/4g ram

Create a new user profile.
    Load that one for use and the issue will most likely go away.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Well I did a new user profile and still having problems. I can launch under the new profile and have a new project if I go under settings and do anything even click cancel, Edius has stop working pops up and closes the program. Also when I did make a new profile and saved it it crashed the program.

Bruce
      EDIUS 8.2 Boris Red 5 I7 -4790K cpu 32g Gskill Ram Win7 pro Asus Z97-A motherboard w/ Thunderbolt and Firewire cards Crucial 240g ssd Toshibia 4t hd Noctua NH-D144 cooler Asus Geforce GTX 970 graphics card w/4g ram

Comment

Got it figured out had to uninstall and delete pluging folder then reinstall 8 waiting to finish a project to go to 8.1 as it seems to work now.
        Thanks for the help.
        Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X