Keyboard layout changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard layout changes

I have had a weird issue with edius starting with Edius 7 and edius 8WG and on 3 different pc's and I have windows 7 pro installed, after a while of editing my keyboard layout changes from azerty to querty. Only a restart of Edius switches it back again to azerty. Is there anyone else that has experienced this? The only thing that has been constant was my keyboard so I can only suspect this has to be causing it?

when it happens again, press alt + shift keys at the same time

if that solves it, I will show you how to disable it from happening for good
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 11-09-2015, 09:52 AM.
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thx! Will try as soon as it happens again and let you know.

Comment

I had to wait until now for it to happen again and your alt + shift key did work! Do you know what is causing that behavior and how to solve it permanently? Thx again for the tip.

Comment

yes, untick everything in sticky keys in cpanel
          Attached Files
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thx a lot! Mystery solved :)

Comment

Working...
            X