Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Sure, I just reproduced it here.

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    No its not fixed in 4.54.

Seems like there is a similar problem with Print to DVD http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=3631

Can someone fro GV confirm this?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I wonder if it is fixed in 4.54?

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    yes i have experienced that too. The "bug" ive discovered only happens with batch export. Both clips shown in the example shots are ok if you do a straight print to file

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    it appears to be a related bug

try this

place a short clip on timeline, set in at start of clip and out a few seconds after the end of the clip and then export

then check and see where the resulting clip ends, I bet not at the out point

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    Dont think this is the same bug. This does export all between in and out - it just ignores the fade.

See the attachments. Although I was using TIFFs it also has the same problem with video files
    Attached Files
    Last edited by editpoint; 11-16-2007, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    the bug where Edius does not export all between in and out, export always stops on last frame and not on the outpoint where it should
    This is fixed in 4.6 (but not 4.54)

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the bug where Edius does not export all between in and out, export always stops on last frame and not on the outpoint where it should

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    Which bug Anton?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    this is probably related to an existing bug

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    Yes the out point is dead on the end of the clip. I've even moved it out to after the clip finishes. Still the same.

Have noticed though that if i split the last TIF into two clips it will then work.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Are you marking In/Out properly?
    Batch Export requires it.

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    started a topic Batch Export Bug? 4.52

Batch Export Bug? 4.52

Can anyone confirm this or am i doing something wrong?

I have 9 sequences all about 5 minutes long ending on a TIF file with a dissolve on it - front and back.
    I am trying to export all the sequences as DV AVIs using the excellent batch export feature. When I look at the resulting AVI the dissolve on the end is missing. The whole clip is being exported so its not a case of stopping before the transition. It is consistent. I have also tried putting a colour matte on the end and dissolving to that but still have the same problem. If I export direct from the timeline ie not going through batch export it works fine

Any ideas or a bug?
    Last edited by editpoint; 11-19-2007, 11:59 AM.
Working...
X