Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    EDIUS converts on a clip-level, not a project level. Meaning, you can place PAL clips on an NTSC timeline without any extra work needed. You cannot change an NTSC timeline into a PAL timeline.

(Such a feature has, actually, never been possible within a publicly available release of EDIUS, since day #1)

Leave a comment:

• AndyW69
    replied
    You need to setup a pal project and import ntsc footage, then there will be a conversion on output. Early versions of edius allowed a simple project switch, its a great loss!

Edius has in some versions been great at ntsc/pal conversions in others not so good, I can't understand why the changes between versions, maybe a subtle 'engine' change

Andy

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    NTSC to PAL for DVD? if so, Tmpeg 4 Xpress will do that way better than anything else

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    started a topic NTSC to PAL conversion?

NTSC to PAL conversion?

Hi all, (still on EDIUS 3.6 for the moment).
    Does EDIUS 4.5x have the capability to convert NTSC SD to PAL SD? Whenever I try to change the Project Settings (I'm looking at the "trial" 4.5 version) there are no specs there to change to. I would surmise the footage would probably have to come in as PAL to switch PAL settings - is that correct? If so - do any of the ProCoder versions (Express or 2 or 3) convert? If not, does anyone know of a program that makes that conversion, for I have some European orders for PAL DVD's.
    Many thanks,
    Alan
Working...
X