Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Figure sometime in October.
    Edius 8.1 will be previewed at IBC next week, so perhaps someone will post back what the new GUI looks like?
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by Adbear View Post
      Should be the same as they are the same base program and just the serial number determines what is unlocked
      Thanks for that helpful reply.
      DVC laptop: W870CU i7; 17.3" 1920x1080; 2x 1TB 7200rpm SATA notebook drives; Edius 8.5WG; Windows 7.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
        Edius 8.1 will be previewed at IBC next week, so perhaps someone will post back what the new GUI looks like?
        You have to put it in perspective . We said we have made adjustments to the GUI of EDIUS 8, not create a new GUI.

What you will get is a modified version of the 8 gui based on user feedback. :)
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
          You have to put it in perspective . We said we have made adjustments to the GUI of EDIUS 8, not create a new GUI.

What you will get is a modified version of the 8 gui based on user feedback. :)
          Yes, I know that according to the press release, I should have said improved :)

As I understand it the colour and contrast has changed. Is that going to be to be customised by the user?
          Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

You can already adjust the windows color to give you a bit of better contrast.
            But to see the actual changes you will have to wait for 8.1 at IBC :)
            Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
            EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
            X