Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noise (video) reduction filter for EDIUS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdame View Post
    I do not believe it is a matter of Edius embracing Neat Video, more like the other way around.
    Indeed it would be the best solution if the creator of NeatVideo would make a native plugin for Edius, many Edius users would be very happy.

It just puzzles me that while the AAE (Almost After Effects) bridge is getting more and more compatible with third party products still a couple of important one like NeatVideo don't work, while being ask for repeatedly throughout the years.

Again, I'm so used to use AE with NeatVideo and that works fine, but it would be great if there would be a integrated solution, to make Edius a more end to end solution.
    Since the Mask filter in E6 I use AE less and less but it's just every-time potential users ask WHY ? all I can do is Smile ...................

Then again, it's always good to have varying opinions, otherwise it would be a dull world :)
    Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
    EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
    wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

Since 6.5 has a different API that might in part explain why NeatVideo has not ported to Edius in the past 6 or so months. They woudl have no compelling reason to build a plug-in that be rendered unusable in the next release of Edius, and the API change was probably locked down a while ago as the requirements for v6.5 were being written.

Comment

Originally posted by MPPais View Post
        VirtualDub with NeatVideo works very well!
        Hi, has been quite a while since the last post. But check out this
        http://www.compression.ru/video/denoising/index_en.html
        and you will be stunned!
        Same quality as Neat Video and it is free for private use!
        You don't believe...?
        Just try!
        Nicola
        defacto.media
        www.defacto.media

Win10 SSD || Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ || Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 / NVIDIA Quadro M2000M || 64 GB RAM || Edius 10 WG

Comment

I look forwarded to more user reports on the product reported by nictau.
          (I hate to be an early tryer - too many past disappointments with other products from other developers.)

Comment

Working...
          X