Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a Offline Editing in edisu 7??? help

Dear all,
    My computer is too slow but could we make Offline Editing in edius 7 ?
    if yes how could we make it ???
    thanks

your computer is too slow for 4k? or HD? or SD?
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks
      It is too it is slow when editing in HD ,
      and also when i use multicam edit in HD ?

Comment

in that case, switch the project to SD while editing and when done, switch back to HD for your export

make yourself an SD preset and then the switch only takes a second
        http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...-switching.mp4

and make yourself a keybord shortcut to project settings, in my case ~` key
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Already I have an SD project ?
          and this is happen only with high formats of HD and with multi cam ?
          Do you advise me to buy a new PC ?
          If yes help give a PC specifications that would be suitable for HD and 4k

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sharif_al View Post
            Already I have an SD project ?
            and this is happen only with high formats of HD and with multi cam ?
            Do you advise me to buy a new PC ?
            If yes help give a PC specifications that would be suitable for HD and 4k

thanks
            please see spec in my signature, it will do all with ease

in any case, if you switch to SD during editing, your HD footage should edit fine, if not, then you really need a new PC

if you go to EDIUS help menu and generate a system report and attach it here, I can see what you have now
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
            X