Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edius 7 - Is there a single update that is considered the most stable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 7 - Is there a single update that is considered the most stable?

I will be doing a fresh install of Edius 7 later today. I have read many posts in the past and occasionally a user will say that a certain update is, in his mind, the most stable.

I am not a power user and only want to install one update.

Are there any opinions as to which version 7 update is the best, most stable?

Thanks in advance.

Alan

install any version but not the latest 191 build, it has bugs

these bugs are fixed in build 198 but this build is not available on the GV site when you login

however, you can download and install at your own risk from the public ftp (with no readme on what is fixed)
    ftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Ed...198/FileImage/
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
      install any version but not the latest 191 build, it has bugs

these bugs are fixed in build 198 but this build is not available on the GV site when you login

however, you can download and install at your own risk from the public ftp (with no readme on what is fixed)
      ftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Ed...198/FileImage/
      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X