Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with MENU

Hello
    Before I started working with Edius 7, I had been using Pinnacle Studio. Unfortunately Pinnacle Studio didn't accept MKF files so I had to change program.
    In Pinnacle, there weren't any sequences. Everything was at the same editing line and that's why I have a big problem.

My editing steps in Pinnacle (wedding films)
    1. Introducing clips and music
    2. Transition from the last clip to MENU (menu was visible on the editing line)
    for example, when the last scene was bouquet of flowers, I made transition to the same bouguet of flowers which was a background of the MENU

In Pinnacle I was able to do MENU on my own and edit it

IS IT POSSIBLE IN EDIUS? How can I make a MENU film?

I can't imagine that I would not be able to edit MENU like I used to do it in Pinnacle.

Please, help

Thanks in advance ;)

yes, you can change menu background, thumbnails and any text seen on the menu

but you can't do complex things like chapter playlists and multiple audio selection or return to last menu with last used button highlighted

DVD-Lab Pro is great for that and is all I use for DVD
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

You're not going to be able to do a first play with a dissolve into the menu. You are going to need a full authoring package for that.
      I used to do that all the time with Encore.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

you can also make a motion menu with any video on any sequence
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
        X