Turn On Effects Multiple Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn On Effects Multiple Clips

I had to break one clip in to multiple. If I turn off a slower effect, like Skin Touch Up, is there a way to highlight multiple clips and turn that feature on for all of the clips at once? Or should I only have the effects on the first clip, and try to copy and paste to the other clips all at once? It is the same exact effect.

No can't see a method.

Splitting a clip with say emboss filter added but unchecked or off, into 6 clips, there isn't a way of turning the unchecked into checked by selecting all apart from as you say coppying it to all the others from the "master Clip"

Mike
    Sys4: Z10PE-D16WS MB 2xE5-2696 Xeon 72 active logical cores. EWG9. 64G RAM. Aorus GTX1080Ti. 55" Q7 1500 NIT HDR 4K TV/Storm 3G Elite/Decklink 4K 12G/8CH audio monitoring, Yamaha RXA-870 A/V. Sys1-3 EWG8 + RX-E1+HDBX1000 MIP in HP xw8600 2 x X5492 CPU 8 cores, 8Gig RAM, Quadro FX3800. All sys Fibre to central media pool - 5TB Axus Yotta RAID + QLogic Fibre Switch. Central VCR rack plus YUV & audio to viewing room with Yamaha AX1 7.1 100 watt per channel amp with 1000W sub 63" HD 3D Samsung TV

Comment

Working...
    X