Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch export sequences in a bin?

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me out here

My final goal is to batch export clips/sequences which i've selected from the timeline. I'd also like to be able to have these clips specifically named. (WMV final format)

So far the best way I can think of is to print to file -> add to batch list -> name file. This is fine, except i'm wondering if there's a way to add the clip/sequence to the bin before batch exporting so I can go to these clips easily before exporting.

I know I can add in/out points on the timeline to the bin as a sequence. This is perfect except I can't find out how to add these sequences to the batch exporter easily without having to open each one.

I can add clips to bin but they keep showing up as the whole original clip, not my selected in/out points.

I can open the clip in the player window and then do an in/out and add subclip to bin but how would I batch export these subclips? I can do batch convert but I only get limited options. (also, for some reason my subclip duration is showing up longer in my bin then as my timeline duration. I changed drop-frame to non-drop and still same issue. i.e 00:01:18;11 in the bin - 00:01:17:19 in the timeline/recorder window)

As always, any help is appreciated! thanks!

when you add to bin as sequence between in and out, an icon is created in the bin

double click this icon and the sequence will be opened, print to file, add to batch, type name

do the same for any other icons that were added to the bin as sequence

using this method, there is no need to mark in and out as part of batch export
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks anton

Comment

Working...
      X