Thanks Anton. That worked.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    click (return to default) in effects panel after right click in empty space

Leave a comment:

• matlock
    replied
    Thanks Anton. That would be a great help because while reducing the resolution did work - it makes the images much too small to work with.

I seem to have removed the Color Balance from the menu of Effects. How do I get it back?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    grab a corner and try and make the window smaller, it will then fit in your CRT, see image by clicking link
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/edius70/CC.png

Leave a comment:

• matlock
    replied
    Bingo, that's it! I looked at the picture and you're right, my screen cuts it off just below the arrow above the word 'Cancel' I'll change the resolution when I get home and pray that works, if not I guess I'll have to get a LCD monitor. Thanks Anton.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Far right. Take a look at the pic. And yes, those can be cut off and unable to get to even if you resize. I have had that happen sometimes when connected to a projector with crappy resolution.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• matlock
    replied
    Thanks Anton. I'll check the resolution when I get home. I'm using a Sony 19" CRT monitor and the recommended resolution is 1280x1024. Where exactly is the 'Ok' button located for the Color Correction effect - at the bottom of the screen - or on the far right?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    what is your desktop resolution? it could be that the ok button is cut off because of resolution limit?
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/edius70/CC.png

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Once you click the "OK" button in the color correction effect it is part of the clip on the time line
    If you want to add the same to other clips you can drag the effect out of the "Information" Pallet to other clips and it will be applied to the clip you have dragged it to
    You can also "Save" the effect from the "Information" Pallet to the "Effects" pallet and give it a name so you can recognize it
    I have made a folder in the Effects Pallet called "My Presets" and have it open when I save a preset and it is saved to that folder making it easy to find again
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• matlock
    replied
    How to apply Color Correction Changes

Hello,

I was able to bring up the color correction and make the changes, but I'm not clear how to apply the changes. I don't see a 'Save' button or an 'Ok' button to apply the changes. Can you tell me how to apply the changes? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I am not sure if Neo has keyers at all? but if it does, they will be under keyers where you find the chromakey etc.

Leave a comment:

• rob stowell
    replied
    Thanks Anton. Seems 'blend' and hence 'screen' key is not in Neo (which I have with me.)
    Must install the 'jump' soon!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by rob stowell View Post
    Is there some more detail on this technique somewhere? I think I am trying to do it wrong!
    I posted about this technique years ago. A search will bring it up.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    see if this video helps

Leave a comment:

• rob stowell
    replied
    Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Duplicate your clip and put them one of top of each other then bring a screen keyer to the top clip, then you can use the transparency to adjust how bright you want that clip to be.
    Is there some more detail on this technique somewhere? I think I am trying to do it wrong!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X