TRIAL Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRIAL Keys

Downloading the trial is painful, back to the old days of mega slow downloading. 2 hours to download EDIUS, seriously?
    I want to provide trials on disc to customers, is it possible to get a generic trial key or not. Each ID needs their own trial key?
    Also, if using a trial key in lieu of receiving a production key, is it easily swapped out? Trying to not make it a pain for customers is all.

I received my key in literally seconds.
    download on my side is snale speed, 5 1/2 hours and counting.
    Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
    EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
    wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

Yes the key is quick but you had to request the trial first. If I provide a CD can it not be an easier process than requesting a trial that is already on CD.
      How can I pre install a computer with trial version for a customer now,.... I can't.
      Why can't GV put the trial on a server capable of delivering the software outside the US with some respectable speed?

Comment

Previously the trails were used for the pirated versions.
        this time around they go overboard with the protection.

It also took me a while to figure out that you need to register the edius id and complete the process fully upon receiving the download link.

A bit too complicated for novice users and indeed to promote it like you want to do you have to jump my hoops.

BTW how many keys you expect to get on 1 or to registration email ;)
        Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
        EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.

Comment

Fair enough, if the trials need an EDIUS ID to stop pirating I think.
          Just from an integrator s point of view this is not good.
          I test systems with EDIUS installed before shipping, how can I do this of I can't use a trial key more than once?

Comment

You could if you still have some Edius 7 trails lying around, but I agree, that would not be very professional.......

Hopefully for system integrators there will be a proper solution in the near future.
            Tony D.

Comment

Working...
            X