Problem with activation key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with activation key

It seems that there are problems with license keys for EDIUS PRO 7.
    It seems also that a "Serial Number replace form exist".

Is there somebody able to give me the exact procedure to follow ?
    Thank you for your attention.

Please contact technical support for your region.
    We apologies for any inconvenience.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Hi- I'm in New Zealand, which doesn't appear to have a region. But I bought the upgrade from B&H (USA). Should I try the USA support?
      Cheers Rob
      Work: Edius 7.20.437 on HP Z220 workstation; Edius 6.08 on i7 running Win 7 64 bit 6 GB RAM. Neo 2.0 on a Lenovo T61. JVC GY-HD201 and GY-HD110.
      Home: Canon HV20 and Panasonic GH1 (hacked); Neo 3.01 on HP elitebook 8440p i7 and Neo 1 on homemade dualcore desktop.

Comment

In your case it is best to contact you reseller.
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
          I wonder if B&H can sort (are allowed to) licensing issues?
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

If they cannot they will direct the customer to someone who can help. :)

The issue is that I cannot guarantee that if you purchase out of your region the re-sellers /distributors will honor support for that product.

Grass Valley tech support is always an option.
            Steve

Comment

why the company Grass Valley can not create your own website where you can purchase a license edius without any third-party, such as the same Apple or adobe. It is not convenient to buy through a third-party sellers. make the online purchase and the number of purchases will increase.
              Windows 10 x64, Edius 6.55, Edius 8 Pro, Intel 4790K, ASUS Z87-PLUS , DDR 32 Gb, Nvidia GeForce 780 , Apple Cinema Display 27, Canopus NX with Expansion kit

Comment

Originally posted by narik View Post
                why the company Grass Valley can not create your own website where you can purchase a license edius without any third-party, such as the same Apple or adobe. It is not convenient to buy through a third-party sellers. make the online purchase and the number of purchases will increase.
                How is it less convenient buying from a 3rd party? In a lot of cases the 3rd party reseller will also give support which depending on the problem can be quicker and more comprehensive than dealing with GV support.
                DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
                  I'll have a go.
                  Work: Edius 7.20.437 on HP Z220 workstation; Edius 6.08 on i7 running Win 7 64 bit 6 GB RAM. Neo 2.0 on a Lenovo T61. JVC GY-HD201 and GY-HD110.
                  Home: Canon HV20 and Panasonic GH1 (hacked); Neo 3.01 on HP elitebook 8440p i7 and Neo 1 on homemade dualcore desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by narik View Post
                    because it will put resellers out of business
                    Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

I think corsairsolutions.com.au are the distributor for Australia and NZ

If you buy from them or their resellers, you will have support
                      Anton Strauss

Comment

After feeling ignored for four days (admittedly over a weekend and some time-shifts) both GV and B&H jumped in. So new serial number and all good so far.
                        Now I'll find out if my old laptop can edit 4k. I think it may be crying quietly in the corner already :)

Comment

Working...
                        X