Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My edius 6.5 locked up - now says unregistered-help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your crash wiped the license, just enter your serial at EDIUS startup, then untick the option to register your details, you already done that
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
      your crash wiped the license, just enter your serial at EDIUS startup, then untick the option to register your details, you already done that
      When I enter the serial number should I click trial version then? clicking "end " doesn't let me in, it just brings up the serial number "not registered box again.
      Rod Pike

www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
      A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.

Comment

Originally posted by rodpike View Post
        When I enter the serial number should I click trial version then? clicking "end " doesn't let me in, it just brings up the serial number "not registered box again.
        no, you enter the serial and click Register, then it will say registered or failed

sorry, earlier I meant untick the user registration but that only appears if you reinstall
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Anton thank you yet again, my 6.55 was an upgrade from v6 and it asked me for the other serial number which I had so I entered it and after a few seconds got the magic "product registered " message, so it looks like another crate of wine for you when you come to NZ. Thanks to Barry also - you guys are amazing.
          Cheers!
          Rod
          Rod Pike

www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
          A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.

Comment

Working...
          X