Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stereo timeline but outputting as mono..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo timeline but outputting as mono..

Currently working on 6.55... Started editing again and just can't figure out how to output this timeline to stereo i did go to audio properties and clicked on stereo. No sound at all coming out of A1 even though there is soundwaves there.. A2 is working fine.. I even copied and pasted A2 sound clips onto A1 but still nothing plays on A1.. moved the sound to A3 and its still not working.. Only sound is coming from A2.. Sorry kinda new to this again.. Please help.. thanks..
    Attached Files
    Edius System- Windows 7 pro Sp1, Intel i5 760, 16gb ram, NVidia GT240..

How are you monitoring the sound output is it straight through your normal PC speakers or going out through an out put device such as an HDspark?
    DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

your timeline is set to mono, set it to stereo, see attached video (you can add the mode switch button to the mode bar)

also, make sure sequence and project mapping is set to stereo, see attached image
      Attached Files
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo
        your timeline is set to mono, set it to stereo, see attached video (you can add the mode switch button to the mode bar)

also, make sure sequence and project mapping is set to stereo, see attached image
        Thanks anton this sort of helped.. I did what you told me to do switch in the sequesnce setting to stereo still didn't work.. then I played around with it and ended up putting money on each channel and it works now.. Heres what I did..
        Attached Files
        Edius System- Windows 7 pro Sp1, Intel i5 760, 16gb ram, NVidia GT240..

Comment

can you show me a screenshot of the audio properties of such a troublesome clip, you should not need to set to mono when you place a stereo clip on a stereo track
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎