Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    since it was now accepted, can you go to help menu, generate system report, and attach it here

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    I did not realize I uploaded the declined screenshot, Here is another screenshot
    Regardless of whether or not I made a failed credit card attempt back in 2013, the point of me uploading the screenshot was to show you that YES I purchased from this very website (which Anton said this website did not sell)
    as you can see in 2013 they certainly did

Tonight (10.30 LA time) My serial was instantly accepted so I have no idea if yesterday Grass Valley online systems were down or something??

Very frustrating as this never happens with Photoshop
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    it may say 6.5 as the name of the screenshot which anyone can name but she uses Neo according to her recent screenshots

I know what every single screenshot of 6.5 looks like because I have them on file, hers are from Neo

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    She bought NOTHING with that screenshot - look at it again "Your credit card was declined by American Express "
    It also says EDIUS 6.5

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    She bought NOTHING with that screenshot - look at it again "Your credit card was declined by American Express "

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the screenshot does not say what you bought. Can you confirm what exactly you bought

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    no, you only get useful support from resellers, the GV website does not sell EDIUS, I don't know how you managed to buy it from there

Hi Anton, please see the screenshot of my confirmation of purchase in 2013 directly from this grassvalley site.. It's a shame I didn't get it from a reseller because I have had constant issues with my serial :/
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Did you deactivate the license prior to doing th format?
    Yes Jerry as mentioned above I did
    This is extremely frustrating
    As mentioned above Edius tech support also confirmed the other day that they deactivated ALL instances of my serial on my behalf - hopefully they won't take too long to get back to me

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Did you deactivate the license prior to doing th format?

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    GV website does not sell EDIUS, I don't know how you managed to buy it from there
    Anton, they certainly did in 2013 when I bought my current copy, I even still have screenshots of the original purchase, which was why the usual company were not able to help, they only help for retail (non GV) purchases

-
    I have a brand NEW issue now but of similar lines!
    as I've been having issues lately exporting WMV, and no solutions to date, I figured there must be something corrupt in my windows/edius back end files / hidden files that were causing the error SO
    I did a full format and reinstall of Windows 7 on my laptop

Usually when I do a full format and fresh reinstall I have no dramas and everything is peachy.. BUT

I did absolutely nothing but install Quicktime as per Edius request, and then tried to install Edius, and - Tech support had previously emailed me a week ago to say they reset my serial and put all licences back on the server... - My serial is NOW saying

ERROR code 12.14172.3E failed to actviate the licence with the entered serial, please check you have not mistyped

- I copied and pasted like usual and no dramas at my end. I have relied again to tech suport to tell them that this has just stopped working all together so hopefully they reply soon :/

it gets stuck on 'Processing the license online" (gv manager) and the only way to stop it is to DC the web!

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied
    If you search you can find a number of ways to turn-off, or disable, the Windows 10 'nag'. Ending the gwx.exe (get windows 10) in the task manager will remove the blue flag from the Task Bar for the current boot. Renaming the windows\system32\gwx folder is one way to keep it from starting on the next bootup. But MS has been slipping the gwx back in with subsequent updates. It's us against them on this one. :-(

Bob W

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by tryingtolearn View Post
    I purchased from the Edius Grass Valley website because I thought I would get the best support. This is really disappointing that they aren't helping :/
    They told me that they returned all my licences to the server, but now it is still telling me my serial is invalid

They told me it's saying that because I'm trying windows 10
    BUt
    a) edius worked fine for me in the past on windows 10 - asus sound issues were what made me revert to 7
    b) I'm back on windows 7 again and it's still telling me its not valid
    no, you only get useful support from resellers, the GV website does not sell EDIUS, I don't know how you managed to buy it from there

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by tryingtolearn View Post
    Where are you getting that information? MS forums say it ended 2015
    Security updates continue until Jan 2020 and as with Xp it won't stop working then.

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    Win7 updates will be available until 2020
    Where are you getting that information? MS forums say it ended 2015

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    can I see a screenshot of your license manager, license list

is your EDIUS 7.51?

is this the only PC where EDIUS7 is installed?

in the future, buy EDIUS from a respected reseller (one you can phone and talk to) and you will never run into this trouble, you don't need to contact GV support then, just contact the reseller and it will be fixed
    I purchased from the Edius Grass Valley website because I thought I would get the best support. This is really disappointing that they aren't helping :/
    They told me that they returned all my licences to the server, but now it is still telling me my serial is invalid

They told me it's saying that because I'm trying windows 10
    BUt
    a) edius worked fine for me in the past on windows 10 - asus sound issues were what made me revert to 7
    b) I'm back on windows 7 again and it's still telling me its not valid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X