• Ron Evans
    replied
    Womble is also excellent for this task.

Ron Evans

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    Originally posted by BillShedoudy View Post
    Anton, Thanks so much for the tutorial on burning a DVD.
    How much of that if any is applicable to Edius 3.62?

Thanks again,
    Bill

Yes its still works in 3.62

Mule

Leave a comment:

• BillBarrett
    replied
    VideoReDo

For editing MPEG2 or VOB files, VideoReDo is fast and easy. It does not re-render, just writes the new file without the frames you choose to delete. It's only $50. Worth it if you do much of that work.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by BillShedoudy View Post

Thanks again,
    Bill
    hmm, would you believe I can't remember if it is exactly the same, I am sure it is almost similar

Leave a comment:

• BillShedoudy
    replied
    Anton, Thanks so much for the tutorial on burning a DVD.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for the prompt reply

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    1. there is no computer on the planet fast enough to edit vob without sluggish behaviour

2. your export options should show ProCoder Express and it lets you export to vob and DVD
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/pce-dvd.html
    Dear antonsvideo,

thank you very much for reffering me to the web page for exporting the timeline to vob.

As for the editing of the vob is concerned, my editing involves only cutting and pasting the clips i.e trimming the vob file. i hope that my pc configuration is strong enough to handle such tasks. i just have to trim the .vob file and need to put some animation (.avi files) and background music, nothing more than that except mixing the music for the final output. i wont be applying any effects on .vob files.

waiting for a word from u.

thanks in advance

regards,

Ray

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    1. there is no computer on the planet fast enough to edit vob without sluggish behaviour

2. your export options should show ProCoder Express and it lets you export to vob and DVD
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/pce-dvd.html

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic how to make Dvd from timeline

how to make Dvd from timeline

hi,

i am using edius pro 3. i am editing couple of .vob (DVD) files. i have completed the editing and the entire timeline is ready for the output. i wud like to know that, is it possible to make a dvd from the edius pro timeline? if yes, what do i need to do? As of now, i can find export to .avi and couple of other options, but not dvd. i want my timeline to be exported as .vob file or mpeg 2 as i intend to make a dvd as my final output.

Second thing i wanted to know is that whether my system is strong enough for editing .vob files? following is the configuration of my system

Processor: 3 ghz HT

RAM: 2 gb

Pentium 4

Hard Disk: 450+ GB

Kindly send me answers or suggestions or advices, ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
    regards,

Ray Smith
Working...
X