No announcement yet.

Edius NX and Ati videocard, I look for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulisse, I was talking about ATI video cards not NVidia...

Your Nvidia 6600GT will work just fine with Edius but you can not have Xplode in Real Time...
    Aristotelis Bafaloukos
    Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
    BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
      I'm testing ATI and NVidia cards for over a year now and I haven't found a single ATI card not compatible with Xplode RT plugin...
      ATI X1950 boards work great for me
      Are you sayig that you have realtime with Xplode using the ATI X1950 series? If so, can you please post your exact settings. Several of us have these boards (I have the Pro) and cannot get realtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
        Ulisse, I was talking about ATI video cards not NVidia...
        Perhaps I have to purchas Ati again. ;)
        What are your suggestion about "might be necessary is to to change the video overlay method within Edius Hardware settings Xplode Pro RT plugins"?
        A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD...6FduohA/videos
        CPU: Intel i9 7940X
        MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
        VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
        SSD Drive:
        (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
        (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

Comment

I have the following system in front of me

Asus P5W DH Deluxe
          Core 2 Duo 6600
          2 GB DDR2 800
          1 HD 320GB WD 16MB cache for system
          4 HD 200GB WD RAID 5 (on board controller)
          MSI RX1950 PRO
          Edius NX Express (Edius v4.24)

Xplode Pro are always Real Time even when I use them in HD projects...

All settings are default, I just used the latest ATI driver and I installed the Xplode plugin for ATI.

At the Xplode Pro config I chose ATI Hardware Renderer at the 3D Render Tab...
          nothing else...
          Aristotelis Bafaloukos
          Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
          BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Aristotelis
            I have the same your config but I have not any transitiosn in realtime.
            What is Xplode plugin for ATI precisely? It doesn't give realtime.
            Have you tried XPnvidiaAti files?
            thanks
            A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD...6FduohA/videos
            SSD Drive:

Comment

ati 1950 pro

Last week ,I replace saphire x800xt with msi RX1950pro. That card work with explode pro in real-time. I use "ati stage".
              custom PC No 1 ; mdb: Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3, cpu: i7 2600K, vga 1: 2x nvidia gainward GTX 670 (2GB), vga 2: intel ,ram: kingstone hyperx ddr3 16GB, sys HDD: SSD Transcend 128GB, monitors: 3x LG L225WT dvi, 1x plasma tv LG 50PK350 nle: HD SPARK, OS: windows 7 x64 ultimate

custom PC No 2; mdb: asus P6T deluxe v2, cpu: i7 920, vga: nvidia gainward 275 (896mb), ram: kingstone hyperx ddr3 12GB, monitor: 2x LG L20WT dvi, OS: windows 7 x64 ultimate

Comment

I have a card Sapphire X1950PRO and Edius NX.All XplodePro and XplodeEdius work the real-time, problems no..
                Windows 10 x64, Edius 6.55, Edius 8 Pro, Intel 4790K, ASUS Z87-PLUS , DDR 32 Gb, Nvidia GeForce 780 , Apple Cinema Display 27, Canopus NX with Expansion kit

Comment

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Have you dragged "XPnvidiaAti" files into Xplode folder? It is a mystery my problem. Otherwise in 5-6 days I will have a new Sapphire X1950.
                  Thanks again.
                  SSD Drive:

Comment

keep in mind that there are 2 Xplode Stages folders that you need to drop the file

keep in mind that there are 2 different Xplode config panels, one for Xplode and one for Xplode Pro, you need to set both, one at a time
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                      keep in mind that there are 2 Xplode Stages folders that you need to drop the file

keep in mind that there are 2 different Xplode config panels, one for Xplode and one for Xplode Pro, you need to set both, one at a time
                      Do you mean 2 Xplode Stages folders that is is Xplode for Edius and Xplode Pro?
                      If it is so, I have made the right step.
                      thanks again.
                      SSD Drive:

Comment

But if I drop those files into Xplode Stages folders and if I configure the panels, Xplode doesn't work. In the Edius 4 monitor I see green screen only. I don't see transitions at all.
                        Xlode Pro works fine only if I don't configure the panels with the 1950 Ati card, but I don't get real time at all.
                        What is my problem?
                        Thanks
                        SSD Drive:

Comment

Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
                          But if I drop those files into Xplode Stages folders and if I configure the panels, Xplode doesn't work.
                          Thanks
                          there are 2 xplode config panels

one is on your desktop as a shortcut

and the other is only found with windows explorer, program files, canopus, edius4, XplodePro, FxConfig.exe

how long does it take you to render an xplode transition with Shift+Q after double clicking the ruler above the transition?
                          Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

there are 2 xplode config panels

one is on your desktop as a shortcut

and the other is only found with windows explorer, program files, canopus, edius4, XplodePro, FxConfig.exe

how long does it take you to render an xplode transition with Shift+Q after double clicking the ruler above the transition?

I have just made a test.
                            In the FxConfig if I choose D3D universal Rendered everythinng works fine but I have only 2D transitions in real time. Any 3D transitions aren't in real time and I have to do rendering necessarily. When I do renderind of 3 seconds Page Peel transition I need 20 seconds, but then I see a good transition between two clips.

In the FxConfig if I choose the graphic card, when I drag a 3D transition on the timeline, Edius 4 doesn't make the transition, I see only a black or green screen on the Edius 4 monitor. If I do rendering I get an error and Edius 4 shut down.

In your opinion why have I this problem?
                            thanks for some suggestions.
                            SSD Drive:

Comment

I know that most users with PCIE graphics cards have problems, but some get it to work

so we need to find a user who has no problems and uses your card and ask what driver version is used to get it to work

20 sec render time to render a 3 sec xplode pro transition is a long time, it only takes 6 seconds here with dual xeon
                              Anton Strauss

Comment

I know that most users with PCIE graphics cards have problems, but some get it to work

so we need to find a user who has no problems and uses your card and ask what driver version is used to get it to work

20 sec render time to render a 3 sec xplode pro transition is a long time, it only takes 6 seconds here with dual xeon
                                Dear friend,
                                it is not driver problem!

I tell you again, 5 days ago I used Ati X1950XT and I got the same problems.
                                The technician (he is not a Canopus technician) has thought the video card had problems and has replaced it with a different video card for testing only. Now I have a NVIDIA Geforce 6600 GT (I repeat for testing only).
                                I repeat:
                                In the FxConfig if I choose the videocard, when I drag a 3D transition on the timeline, Edius 4 doesn't make the transition but I see a black or green screening on the Edius 4 monitor.

In the FxConfig if I choose D3D universal Rendered everythinng works fine but I have only 2D transitions in real time.

Will I have problems with "XPnvidiaAti" files?

Thanks for some suggestions
                                SSD Drive:

Comment

Working...
                                X