X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by rsn108 View Post
    In Edius 4.52 you go into Procoder Express, then select "Use the Procoder Express for Edius Wizard...." then click on HD (High Definition), then Windows Media, then choose either the NTSC 1080 or PAL 1080 option as you require.
    Thanks.....I knew it was there somewhere. For the life of me yesterday I couldn't find that feature.

Leave a comment:

• rsn108
    replied
    In Edius 4.52 you go into Procoder Express, then select "Use the Procoder Express for Edius Wizard...." then click on HD (High Definition), then Windows Media, then choose either the NTSC 1080 or PAL 1080 option as you require.

Leave a comment:

• mattmatt
    replied
    does this help? I'm using PC3

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    started a topic How to create WMV_HD file

How to create WMV_HD file

I have a project in HD (CanopusHQ) that I want to convert to WMV_HD. I have ProCoder express and haven't been able to uncover the settings to create a nice 1080 WMV_HD file. I have done this a few times before but can't figure out how I did it this time.

I have exported the project to a single HQ avi file. I have Sorenson Squeeze 4.3 and tried to create the file there but keep getting a compression error message before it completes.

I have also tried downloading Windows Media Encoder but it only does a 1280x720 output. Is this the only output WMV_HD will create?

Just curious with these tools what my best route is for WMV_HD files.

Thanks,
Working...
X