X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwshaw1
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_BH View Post
    There are UI things scattered throughout the Application Settings, though most are in the Customize section.
    Is there anywhere I can change the default text color? White text on a grey background isn't working real well for me... :-(

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    There are UI things scattered throughout the Application Settings, though most are in the Customize section.

Leave a comment:

• kwshaw1
    replied
    Okay, basic question: are there other aspects of the new look and feel I can control besides the "Window Color", and if so where else should I look for the settings options?

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Kevin,
    Only now getting to 4.5x? I'm surprised!

Once you get over the color schemes and icons, there's tons to like!
    In the past couple of weeks I've begun using colored clips in the bins to identify project segments. I reserve red for problems and often use them (red clips) as dummy timeline markers for areas that require attention. Like an arrow pointing saying "Fix this!"

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    This is the color scheme we use.
    In the desktop the layout is adjusted to dual screen but the color scheme stay the same.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kwshaw1
    started a topic Screen settings for 4.5?

Screen settings for 4.5?

I just launched Edius 4.5 for the first time and don't like some aspects of the color scheme and fonts compared to earlier versions. What "look and feel" settings are some of you using if not the defaults?
Working...
X