Effects In Multi-Cam Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects In Multi-Cam Mode

I am trying to do color matching with a color balance effect, and it would be great to see all the shots at once to compare, as when in multi-cam mode. But as soon as I double click on an effect to set it, I am taken out of multi-cam mode. I don't necessarily need to be in multi-cam mode, but is there a way to do this comparison inside of Edius, rather than running these videos in a video player and going back and forth?

I color match the various cameras prior to entering multicam mode and performing cuts

I also disable filters in multicam settings while in multicam mode, as this degrades multical playback performance, so basically, I don't see the corrected clips while cutting in multicam mode, then when done and I exit, I see all clips corrected
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
    X