AC3 Center Channel Monitoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC3 Center Channel Monitoring?

Does anyone know where the little "speaker icon" went on the Audio Mixer? The one that allows you to monitor AC3 (including center channel) directly from EDIUS 7.1 to stereo speakers?

Anton sent me this:
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...nitor-mode.png

....but the little speaker is no longer there in 7.1. At least I don't see it ! ! !

Thanks,
    Alan
    Alan J. Levi
    Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

In 7.3 we introduce a player mixer and monitoring mode on the REC mixer.
    The screenshot you have is most likely from 7.31 Monitoring mode lets you hear any dedicated channel out over 2 speakers or in a headphone.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Thanks Steve. I've been so jammed with editing that I haven't had time to upgrade past 7.1. That'll teach me!
      Best to you from up here....
      Alan
      Alan J. Levi
      Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

Comment

No worries Alan you are welcome. :)

I think you will enjoy the monitoring mode.

Take care,
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
        X