X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Can you give me the steps to reproduce the crash you are experiencing with quicktiler.
    1 Is there any info on it in the event viewer?
    2 Or do you get any message?
    3 What overlay mode are you using.

SR
    Quicktitler would work fine for awhile and then all of a sudden it would lock up on a save function when returning to Edius. After reloading Edius the titles would cause a problem.

1. Not real familiar with evenviewer. Edius doesn't crash enough to have had to worry about it in the past. :-)

2. No message...the save process locks up and you need to kill Edius to get your computer back.

3. Direct3d9.

After messing around last night I did learn Edius would get stable again if I removed the title folder and re-imported all the titles. I did finally get everything done but it was a frustrating nite. One of the first I have ever had with Edius.

I don't use lots of titles...usually one or two per project and they usually work fine. For SDEs I use them as my shot list and need more and this is where the problem started.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Can you give me the steps to reproduce the crash you are experiencing with quicktiler.
    1 Is there any info on it in the event viewer?
    2 Or do you get any message?
    3 What overlay mode are you using.

SR

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Version of Edius?
    Sorry .... the latest 4.52!

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Version of Edius?

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    started a topic Does Edius package a titler that works?

Does Edius package a titler that works?

Today must be Halloween for Edius titlers. First I had problems in TMP creating a credit roll ( as referenced in my other post). After I got a workaround and got the project done I decided to do some prep work on a Same Day Edit I have coming in December.

I like to prepare titles and put them on V3 for reference when editing and to build a shot list from. This is all explained in the videotutorial I did here in case you are wondering.

http://www.eventdv.net/Articles/Read...rticleID=37841

I start building the titles this time in Quicktitler since I hear it is a nice simple to use titler and all I need are some simple titles explaining the shots I envision matching my music. After a few titles Quicktitler crashes when I try to save the title. After I force Edius to crash itself with CTRL+ALT+DEL I reopen the project only to find Edius now crashes when I try to access the title folder.

What gives....does both the Quicktitler and TMP not work properly? Guess I am just having a bad "titling" night.

This is one set of "titling" bugs I will sure be glad to see fixed. I love Edius and brag about it to everyone but right now it has me frustrated.
Working...
X