Additive dissolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additive dissolve

Any plugins that has additive dissolve for Edius?
    Thanks.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Any plugins that has additive dissolve for Edius?
    Thanks.
    Nope but I've made one.... This uses an alpha with a few simple settings tweaked, i found that i could fade to and from white quite easily. Change it around to vary from white or black etc.

see attached and lemme no what u think, mate.

regs,

emmanuel
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but I really wanted something that start to dissolve first or last with a part of a clip that has high luminace value.
      Thanks anyway.
      I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

I use white background still (dur: 8 frames) that I put on a track above a cut. 4 frames before 4 frames after.

Then I apply OVERLAY KEYER on it and set ramp ot transtparency (4 frames up, 4 frames down).
        It works great. Better result i obtain if I duplicat this to next track.

Its little complicated but it works realy good.

Comment

Originally posted by Romigo View Post
          I use white background still (dur: 8 frames) that I put on a track above a cut. 4 frames before 4 frames after.

Then I apply OVERLAY KEYER on it and set ramp ot transtparency (4 frames up, 4 frames down).

That is a good alternative, thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Romigo View Post

Why not us the additive keyer????
            When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmatt View Post
              Why not us the additive keyer????
              Sure that sound like the ticket, I will try it as soon as my computer finished encoding to MPEG2 and at the same time output HDV back to tape cuz I don't think it will let me mess with the timeline while these 2 functions are going.(-:

Comment

Working...
              X