Clip losing Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip losing Audio

A new problem with 4.52 or just me? Taking new clips today from the Bin to the VA Timeline and the audio disappears, despite it playing in the Player window as well as previous clips in the Timeline all playing OK. Have I accidentally changed something?

Check the little icons on the left of the VA track, you may have muted the audio.

Comment

sounds like you may have accidentally toggled off "Set Add Audio" (Shift K)

Comment

That was it Andy - thanks mate. How would have done that?
        Don

Comment

theres a button in the button bar (above the timeline), its immediately to the left of the Insert/Overwrite (Sync mode) toggle button ... could be you just nudged it without realising. these new button icon's take a bit of getting used to !

Comment

Yeah, I see it. You know Andy, that's what's so great about this forum...we are all in the same big studio working on different projects and we are able to (sort of) turn around and ask someone on one of the next desks how to overcome a problem - how fantastic! As a 70 year old working from home you don't know how incredibly important that is to me, so thanks again mate.
            Regards,
            Don

Comment

is Don, is good
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Good onya Anton - much appreciated, though I'm not sure anyone outside Australia would understand what you meant. Nice to know you're only an hour's flight away.
                Kind regards,
                Don

Comment

Working...
                X