No announcement yet.

possible 4.52 glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My system crashes as well with V4.52. Also, when TMP first opens up, the toolbar underneath the menu is obscured with a black rectangle -- if I minimize TMP and restore it, everything looks fine.

On my system the crash happens when I click on the TMP-generated title containing a crawl or roll and try to scrub the timeline. Doesn't matter whether it is during the same session where the title was created, or during a subsequent session where the project is reopened.

In case it helps the developers, I have attached a Dr. Watson Minidump of the crash.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok guys don't pull your hair over these issues :)

I can confirm the following issues ( I already notified the right people):

1 Crashes on rolls and crawl
      2 4:3 titles in 16:9 projects (as reported earlier in this thread by paul) The preview window will look 16:9 but the actual title is 4:3.
      This will give problem if you design titles for 16:9
      Pat had already mentioned this
      3 There are graphic element shifts up or left when editing a tmpro title.

Just want to confirm these so that nobody goes in circles here. And I want to repeat that I have send these to Canopus/gv.

SR
      Steve
      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

See, I shouldn't of bragged about my none crashing TMP.

I've just done a new still tmp title and on my 4.3 project.

If I drop the title onto a video track, which is what I always did with Prem, it squashes the title, and the graphics behind, in on both the left and right hand sides so everything becomes elongated in height.
        Remove the title or turn off the video track and it goes back to normal size.

If I move the title down to the title track below then all works ok.

Graham
        www.myvideoproblems.com
        Microsoft MVP in Digital Media

Edius 4.61, NX Express, xp sp2

Comment

TMP Crashing with Edius 4.52 update

Hi! I have the same problem with TMP, Edius crashes every time I want to create a TMP.

Comment

Originally posted by boyokos View Post
            Hi! I have the same problem with TMP, Edius crashes every time I want to create a TMP.
            Are you using 4.52?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
              Are you using 4.52?
              Yes I use 4.52!!!!

Comment

It should not crash when creating a title. Strange

Sr
                Steve
                EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
                A proud EDIUS EDITOR
                For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

I try 4.52 and Edius crashes only on roll (crawl seems OK).

Marc
                  System : W7 Ultimate - MB: Asus Z170 - I7 6700K - Ram 16 Go - SSD1 256 Go (OS/log) - SSD2 1To (rushes) - HDD 4To (save) - Nvidia Asus GTX970 - HDspark - Edius WG 9 - Vistitle 2.6 - Robuskey - Mercalli4 - Neat video - Ignite - Hitfilm4Pro - AV : Eset Nod32 - Others : Moniteur Sony 32-EX500 - Cam : Sony EX1-R - 2 x Sony PXW-X70 - 1 x Pana GH5
                  Edius in France

Comment

Same problem here with TMP Roll or Crawl, Edius Crash.

The is another problem in 4.51 or 4.52 when during playback the timeline, there is no more possible to add, edit or delete key frame in the video mixer although it's possible with audio volume. Here is a new bug or missing in 4.51 or 4.52 whereas it's working with older version 4.03
                    Attached Files
                    1ST SYSTEM : INTEL I7-7700 / 32GO / 1 SSD NVME 256GO / 1xSSD 1TO + 2xHDD 8TO + 2xHDD 4TO / BMD Intensity Pro 4K / AMD R9-290 / Jog ShuttlePro2
                    Monitors : 1x27" WQHD IPS + 4x24" WUXGA IPS + 1xMon JVC 17" TM-H1750C + 1 TV 22" FHD + 1 TV 55" 4K
                    Soft : Windows 7 Pro x64 - Edius Workgroup v9.50.5351 - Vistitle v2.8.0.5 - Neat Video Denoise v5.0.1

Comment

TMP Crashes always with 4.52

I did try this¨
                      for whoever having problem with TMP, On the TMP window, when saving the file can you try this way: File - Export - Export ICG - ...
                      Then Exit - Save change - No
                      Open file (the one you exported/saved) on the bin then bring the title down to the timeline.
                      ...but still it crashes!!!! Cant use TMP PRO anymore!!!!!!!!!!
                      HELP ME!!!!!!
                      Thanks

Comment

Whatever became of this issue? I am also have problems with Edius crashing with Titlemotion Pro rolling titles.

I create the title, with multiple layers, add it to the time line and the instant I change the length of the title on the timeline, Edius crashes.
                        Windows 10 Pro. Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming mainboard, Intel i7-8700K processor, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Radeon R9 270 2GB DDR5 Graphics.
                        Samsung SSD Drives for system and mixture of SSD and 7200 SATA for video storage.

Edius 9.50. Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4k
                        Dublin, Ireland. PAL.

Comment

If we are having a count up then add my name to the list.

I create a crawl title in TMP, no problem until I "save and exit" then Edius disappears and I am left looking at the desktop.

Tried this several times, same every time. Will there be a fix soon for this?

Comment

There will be a fix for this, but I don't have an ETA. Sorry.

Comment

When I open TMP in T1 track it makes the TMP clip the same length as the in/out. I failed to find a setting except make the I/O small.
                              Whats up Doc?
                              Mule Ferguson
                              EDIUS v5.51 Broadcast - Dual Xeon Supermicro X7DWA-N with E5450 3.0GHz CPU (8 cores)
                              4 GB Ram, 1.0 TB Video Raid (2x500). 5 ea 1.0 TB External Video. 2 500 gb Ext, 320 GB OS Drive .. ATI Radeon HD 4350 with 512 Ram XP Pro with SP 3 HD Sparks, VisTitle

Edius 6.52Dual Xeon Asus P5E3 9650 3.0 4G Ram
                              Nvidia9800, 500G Raid (2x250) 1TB&500TB Ext Drives

HPX 2000 AVC Intra, HVX 200, HPX 170, AG-AF 100, Canon D5 MKll.....MacBook G4 w/VMWare FCP Edius 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by muleferg View Post
                                When I open TMP in T1 track it makes the TMP clip the same length as the in/out. I failed to find a setting except make the I/O small.
                                Whats up Doc?
                                Mule Ferguson
                                this is normal behavior found in all versions after 4.03, you need to clear in and out with x key before you drop a title or a still

I personally don't like this feature
                                Anton Strauss
                                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X