Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Export to tape problem ... need help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export to tape problem ... need help please.

Heelo All,

I need help fairly quickly on this, if you can help. I am doing a show tonight and it is all on DVD, but as a "belt and braces" excersize I need a DV tape back up. However, when I try to export to tape I get the notice "there is no output preset to match the project settings". I have been through all the settings and tried various combinations, but it still comes up with the same fault. I am using Edius 6.08.

Any help would be great, thanks

Gordon.

You need to mark in and out of your timeline, then go to Tools/MPEG TS writer and let it render your timeline into .mts so that your dv deck and understand it.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Thanks Khoi, I will give that a try.

Gordon

Comment

Hey Gordon, sorry about this, it was early in the morning, I thought you were talking about HDV, no need to go through the steps I told you, you need to set a device preset, go to Settings/ system settings/hardware/device preset/new and create a new device preset for DV format, after this you can print to tape.
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Working...
        X