EDIUS 4.51 and DVCapture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 4.51 and DVCapture?

Updated my P4 system with EDIUS 4.51. two weeks ago. Got to say I really like it, particularly the multicam function. This past week I added an ACEDVio card. The biggest problem I've had, is the inability to get DVCapture to work. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled. I've downloaded a fresh copy of DVCapture and tried that. When I try to open it I get "DVCapture.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."
    Is anyone actually using DVCapture with EDIUS 4.5?
    Fred D
    Win 7 Pro-64 bit, EDIUS Workgroup 8.5, Intel Ivy Bridge i5, ASUS P8Z77-V-LK, 8GB Kningston DDR3, Pioneer BDR-209UBK, EVGA NVIDEA GEForce GT630, Corsair TX750M 750w Power Supply, 4 WD Black HDD for 3.15TB, ACEDVIO, Spark HD, eSATA controller, ANTEC 300 case.

We use it often at the office to capture 3 streams at once.
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Try reinstalling the DV drivers...(Storm or what ever hardware Uyou have) They are on the same instalation CD

Comment

I'm beginning to believe that my configuration won't support DVCapture even though the DVCapture download page states:

You must have one of the following Canopus products installed to use this software:

DVStorm Series
        DVStorm2 Series
        DVRaptor RT Series
        DVRex RT Series
        DVRex M1 w/ RT Option
        DVStorm XA/EDIUS DVX
        EDIUS Pro v4.1
        EDIUS Broadcast v4.1
        EDIUS NX Series
        EDIUS SP Series

Of course I have v4.51c, not v4.1, but it should be backward compatible.
        I also have ACEDVio, but it failed in the same manner before that was installed. So the net is, I don't have any drivers to reinstall. If anyone is using DVCapture without any Canopus hardware other than ACEDVio, I'd love to hear about it.
        Fred D
        Win 7 Pro-64 bit, EDIUS Workgroup 8.5, Intel Ivy Bridge i5, ASUS P8Z77-V-LK, 8GB Kningston DDR3, Pioneer BDR-209UBK, EVGA NVIDEA GEForce GT630, Corsair TX750M 750w Power Supply, 4 WD Black HDD for 3.15TB, ACEDVIO, Spark HD, eSATA controller, ANTEC 300 case.

Comment

Working...
        X