No announcement yet.

6.52 alpha problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm one foot out the door. I understand about the carrying over the alpha and I'll try to set it up differently and get back to you with the results. Thank you so far.
    Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH, Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, 500GB SSD HDD for OS, 40TB Usable Hard Drive Capacity, Window 10 PRO 64-bit Edius 9.5 WORKSTATION...

Comment

It only takes about 10 seconds to do what I've been doing so far - IN\OUT "Render and add to timeline" in SEQ 3, which solves the problem (temperately, until this is changed in future versions) so I'll think I'll stick to that instead of spending time on a new setup.

There are other places I need to do this for example with some Vitascene filetrs, if you nest a sequence more than once, the part with a VS filter will show up as a red checkerboard in the nested SEQ. So I do IN\OUT "Render and add to timeline" on the clips I add the VS filter to. Just a note - you MUST turn off the original clip with the VS filter on it (choose it and click 0) or else, somehow, EDIUS will still see "through" the rendered file (Don't understand how) and make the red checkerboard.
      Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH, Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, 500GB SSD HDD for OS, 40TB Usable Hard Drive Capacity, Window 10 PRO 64-bit Edius 9.5 WORKSTATION...

Comment

I'm with Steve on this one. You do not need that many sequences. Did you look at the Screen shot I put in post 7. That has the elements that you have been describing, or does it not. It can be done in the original sequence or in 2 sequences as I showed in the picture.
        It can all be done in layouter without using masks at all and all in 1 sequence.
        I just put this together fairly quickly. With more time I would have aligned everything a bit better. But it shows what I wanted to show.

Dual Pip with rotation and alpha.mp4
        Last edited by Jerry; 12-21-2012, 02:00 PM.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
        X