• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CentralEurope
    replied
    he, he... LOL

= ooooold thread from anno 2007

= tryingtolearn is a new user with a big lot of questions, behind his jump from Neo 2.0 to Neo 3.5

tryingtolearn: http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...946#post210946
    Hey everyone, as unfortunately you've probably gathered by my posts about problems, I havn't had any good experiences after
    paying full price for Edius Neo 3.5 (since an upgrade from 2 was not available)

= Neo versions have no/never 3D-PiP... this was always a only Edius-feature

= Neo 3.5 (and tryingtolearn) have the same full unlimited skilled, awesome tool ... named Layouter

friendly gretings from the..... >inhouse-librarian<
    Last edited by CentralEurope; 06-15-2013, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vgtah
    replied
    you really need to go to 6.5, the layouter is unlimited skilled, awesome tool
    with infinite power...

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by tryingtolearn View Post
    how do you do this?
    what is 3dpop?
    3D PIP is in the keyers list of the effects panel, drop it onto the keyer track of the clip, then double click in info palette and then make the adjustments you need

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    how do you do this?
    what is 3dpop?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Also palettes are easily dockable. How do you have it set up and what do you mean they "disappear" when clicking on the monitor? 1 monitor or 2?

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    3dpip for scale + rotate

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Scale or rotate video in Edius 4.51c

Scale or rotate video in Edius 4.51c

I am playing around with Edius 4.51c and cannot find an option that will allow to scale or rotate the video. I'm pretty adept in Premiere Pro 2 and this option is usually in "Effects control". I spent 30 minutes looking for it in Edius but with no avail? Also the palletes seem to dissappear everytime I accidentaly click on the monitor, there's no way to dock them?

Thanks
Working...
X