X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aldigitalguy
    replied
    trying to save money

In a perfect world, I would do just that. But I have solved the problem and I feel kind of silly. The answer was so simple and I just tryed to complicate it!
    I installed a second Gigabyte NVidia GT7600 with the jumper cable to link the cards together. Then hooked up the 3rd monitor, installed the drivers for the 2nd card ( it was recognized when I booted up) and used the 'New' Control Panel menu under 'Television Settings'. They have one simple button that takes the overlay and plays it on a monitor by itself. I am using a Benq 32" LCD and the native resolution is 1920x1080. It looks great!

Leave a comment:

• planetweckesser
    replied
    Originally posted by aldigitalguy View Post
    I would like to use two PCI-E cards and output an overlay to the third monitor. But I would like to keep the preview and recorder monitors in monitor number 2 with the bin and effects/information/marker in number 1 monitor. Is anyone doing this? If so, how???
    Why not just use the NX card video output? - works beautifully if your 3rd display montior also has component inputs.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    I have seen that setup working with a single matrox parhellia card...

Leave a comment:

• aldigitalguy
    started a topic third monitor with overlay

third monitor with overlay

I would like to use two PCI-E cards and output an overlay to the third monitor. But I would like to keep the preview and recorder monitors in monitor number 2 with the bin and effects/information/marker in number 1 monitor. Is anyone doing this? If so, how???
Working...
X